just a crazy quilter, retired gardener, cpa, county commissioner .. life is busy and complicated
Saturday, April 20, 2013
boys and their toys
this should be titled "Auntie Marie" to the rescue. I went home for an afternoon nap and awoke to a revving motor. Walked out and look what I found. .... the snow was white prior to the arrival of Nick and Jake (the dog) ... he fell into a drift and got hung up on it.
I helped shovel a path out while he walked in and got my red ATV and then I towed him. Jake seemed to be having more fun than Nick.
probably the deepest drift on the entire farm and they fell into it. or aimed for it -- not sure which.
a nasty Auntie would post this on facebook and tag him -- I'm feeling nice today. so the new iPhone takes a pretty spiffy picture eh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment