Tuesday, December 2, 2014

the 2nd of December

   so tell me peeps, where in the hell did the previous 11 months go .... dang ---- it hit me this morning - a whole flipping year just sped past at the speed of sound.

   that being said (typed) ...
       Fact #1:  In 19 days, yes 19 days the days start getting longer (praise the Lord) .. less darkness
       Fact #2:  In 23 days is Christmas -- I'm ready, no sweat
       Fact #3:  April 15 is a mere 134 days away -- freedom rings !!!
         (me bad, I'm counting down already) ...


 
So, I'm off to have a fabulous December 2nd!  It's supposed to be warmer (?) ... it's all relative isn't it -- 20' is warmer than the current 10' and yesterday's 0'
 
So think Spring!!!!


1 comment:

Barb H said...

You can count down if you want to. I know tax season begins early and ends late, so focus on the April 15 deadline. It's ok. Really!