yeppers, the missing credit card has been found ... in a bag of Menards stuff I had stored in the truck ...
and yeppers, I had called and cancelled it and requested new info -- at least I know someone was not having fun with it ...
Girls Weekend Wrap Up:
1. Tornado Photo Scrapbook -- done!
2. Amy Butler jelly roll pieced together.
3. Amy Butler yardage cut and pieced
4. Wedding gift quilt quilted.
5. Tote bag pieced -- need to find longer leather handles
6. All myshit stuff is unpacked and put away.
the brutal cold has arrived -- zero and falling for days .. and a clipper zipping thru this evening.
stay warm peeps!
and yeppers, I had called and cancelled it and requested new info -- at least I know someone was not having fun with it ...
Girls Weekend Wrap Up:
1. Tornado Photo Scrapbook -- done!
2. Amy Butler jelly roll pieced together.
3. Amy Butler yardage cut and pieced
4. Wedding gift quilt quilted.
5. Tote bag pieced -- need to find longer leather handles
6. All my
the brutal cold has arrived -- zero and falling for days .. and a clipper zipping thru this evening.
stay warm peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment