noun, verb or adjective
all 3 are perfect for Sunday's on 3rd street.
I procrastinated at home before I left for the office. (7:00am).
I'm procrastinating on the nasties laying on my desk that need to be finished.
Procrastination = the art of gracefully accomplishing nothing.
so, back at it -- the projects await me.
(which includes a couple of cool pictures to download from my phone)
-11 with a -25 wind chill -- might have something to do with the procrastination issue.
all 3 are perfect for Sunday's on 3rd street.
I procrastinated at home before I left for the office. (7:00am).
I'm procrastinating on the nasties laying on my desk that need to be finished.
Procrastination = the art of gracefully accomplishing nothing.
so, back at it -- the projects await me.
(which includes a couple of cool pictures to download from my phone)
-11 with a -25 wind chill -- might have something to do with the procrastination issue.
1 comment:
Ive been perfecting the art of procrastination too! It must be catching.
Post a Comment