the never ending projects are piling up again.
I forgot the iPad at the office last night so I was up early with nothing to read ... I came to work .... so since 5:50 am .....
Shopko run for ink ($110 later)
Office lawn is mowed
Office lawn has been treated for the nasty weeds
(not sure if it will work)
Home for a shower
Switched wheels with Mom
Payroll is done
Financial Statements are done
Getting ready for appliance recycling .... Mom's vehicle has a load.
Last night was a Mankato dash
Haircut from Mr. K
Joanne Fabrics (burned up a gift card)
the power went out so I shopped less.
HyVee for takeout Chinese ... where Saturday Cindy was busy
shopping.
I'm going to the patch tonight -- always restores my soul.
Diva
I forgot the iPad at the office last night so I was up early with nothing to read ... I came to work .... so since 5:50 am .....
Shopko run for ink ($110 later)
Office lawn is mowed
Office lawn has been treated for the nasty weeds
(not sure if it will work)
Home for a shower
Switched wheels with Mom
Payroll is done
Financial Statements are done
Getting ready for appliance recycling .... Mom's vehicle has a load.
Last night was a Mankato dash
Haircut from Mr. K
Joanne Fabrics (burned up a gift card)
the power went out so I shopped less.
HyVee for takeout Chinese ... where Saturday Cindy was busy
shopping.
I'm going to the patch tonight -- always restores my soul.
Diva
No comments:
Post a Comment