wow -- time is zipping away again.
I finally got to the lake for parts of Friday and Sunday ... did a bit of spot spraying .. the critters are nibbling ... attended a pretty cool wedding ... finished up a book and .....
tah dah ....
sewed. I could barely remember how to flip the switch on the Bernina ... so the masterpieces of the night ....
1) a Star Wars pillowcase ... I know .... using up some odds and ends.
2) bound the turning twenty sample piece
3) and this morning 15 minutes of a Batman pillow case
after the binding was done on the throw I tossed it into the washing machine and forgot it ... literally until 4:05 am. I re-washed it hoping the nasty washing machine aroma lessens. damn. I am an idiot. and yes, it was going to be a gift. and no it does not match the Star Wars or Batman pillowcases.
I am an idiot.
I finally got to the lake for parts of Friday and Sunday ... did a bit of spot spraying .. the critters are nibbling ... attended a pretty cool wedding ... finished up a book and .....
tah dah ....
sewed. I could barely remember how to flip the switch on the Bernina ... so the masterpieces of the night ....
1) a Star Wars pillowcase ... I know .... using up some odds and ends.
2) bound the turning twenty sample piece
3) and this morning 15 minutes of a Batman pillow case
after the binding was done on the throw I tossed it into the washing machine and forgot it ... literally until 4:05 am. I re-washed it hoping the nasty washing machine aroma lessens. damn. I am an idiot. and yes, it was going to be a gift. and no it does not match the Star Wars or Batman pillowcases.
I am an idiot.
No comments:
Post a Comment