hot -- humid
market
3 frozen water bottles
1 fancy ice cream sandwich
1 lemonade
made it thru market ... where I almost sold out
didn't expect that to happen
but it did
rain
thunder
lightening
never heard a thing
a watermelon customer posted these pix on facebook yesterday ...
it weighed 27 lbs ....
a sangria ....always tasty.
market
3 frozen water bottles
1 fancy ice cream sandwich
1 lemonade
made it thru market ... where I almost sold out
didn't expect that to happen
but it did
rain
thunder
lightening
never heard a thing
a watermelon customer posted these pix on facebook yesterday ...
it weighed 27 lbs ....
a sangria ....always tasty.


1 comment:
OMGoodness! I have never seen such ginormous watermelons! Ever! Never!
Now I am craving watermelon and might have to make a run into town to get one or 2.
Congrats on a good sale day.
Post a Comment