oh, when tired there is no filter to my thoughts or muttering ...
last week -- this bra is killing me .... Jeremiah was a bit shocked -- he just needs to work with more women.
today -- I have to go I'm wearing my good underwear .... poor man is doomed ....
word of the day -- dinglefritz --- he's never heard that either.
the kid has a lot to learn.
M
last week -- this bra is killing me .... Jeremiah was a bit shocked -- he just needs to work with more women.
today -- I have to go I'm wearing my good underwear .... poor man is doomed ....
word of the day -- dinglefritz --- he's never heard that either.
the kid has a lot to learn.
M
2 comments:
Marie, I'm sure he'll be learning a lot of new things, working with you! LOL
All things he needs to know!
Post a Comment