a song for tired crabby late to middle aged CPA's ...
I'm here. At work. Tired. Crabby.
Details -- the little details are slipping past me at the speed of light .. truly -- can't remember a freeking thing lately. Maybe too many little details are spinning in my overfilled overworked brain. Anyway ya look at it -- it's bad, really bad.
Taking a look at the project box and prioritizing today. Get done, don't get done. That's all I can do.
TGIF.
I'm here. At work. Tired. Crabby.
Details -- the little details are slipping past me at the speed of light .. truly -- can't remember a freeking thing lately. Maybe too many little details are spinning in my overfilled overworked brain. Anyway ya look at it -- it's bad, really bad.
Taking a look at the project box and prioritizing today. Get done, don't get done. That's all I can do.
TGIF.
No comments:
Post a Comment