yep, just got to admit it -- the world is a freeking crazy place.
It's Friday -- should be cleaning up and sorting the piles -- getting ready for next week -- oh no, I'm surrounding by weird shit. Seriously weird shit.
It's cold, it's windy and I turned on the furnace.
I picked up my "lunch to go" from next door -- I ordered kids chicken strips with tator tots and got mini corn dogs with tator tots ... yuk. trudged that back and got a replacement
on a happier more pleasant note -- Jean and I were the kitchen Diva's at Corinne's retirement party yesterday and frankly, we rocked it! the sandwiches were hot, the salad was cold -- and the 13 bundt cakes were carefully sliced and enjoyed by all -- ya, 13 different bundt cakes
1. chocolate w/powdered sugar
2. chocolate run w/ nuts
3. poppy seed w/lemon
4. orange w/choc chips and choch frosting
5. gluten free
6. raw apple spice
7. fudge brownie
8. pistachio w/ fresh strawberries
9. choc w/choc frosting
10. choc with some kind of candy bar
11. choc w/choc chips and cream cheese frosting
and I can't remember the other two ...
It's Friday -- should be cleaning up and sorting the piles -- getting ready for next week -- oh no, I'm surrounding by weird shit. Seriously weird shit.
It's cold, it's windy and I turned on the furnace.
I picked up my "lunch to go" from next door -- I ordered kids chicken strips with tator tots and got mini corn dogs with tator tots ... yuk. trudged that back and got a replacement
on a happier more pleasant note -- Jean and I were the kitchen Diva's at Corinne's retirement party yesterday and frankly, we rocked it! the sandwiches were hot, the salad was cold -- and the 13 bundt cakes were carefully sliced and enjoyed by all -- ya, 13 different bundt cakes
1. chocolate w/powdered sugar
2. chocolate run w/ nuts
3. poppy seed w/lemon
4. orange w/choc chips and choch frosting
5. gluten free
6. raw apple spice
7. fudge brownie
8. pistachio w/ fresh strawberries
9. choc w/choc frosting
10. choc with some kind of candy bar
11. choc w/choc chips and cream cheese frosting
and I can't remember the other two ...
No comments:
Post a Comment