Saturday, September 23, 2017

this weeks progress


I tried the "glue the binding down" technique this week -- it's just faster to flip and sew -- but flip and sew slowly ... 



somewhere along the decades of fabric buying I bought these triangles (turnovers, I think they are called) finally zipped 'em together into a table runner -- not sure why I felt the need to purchase them (or anything else)


throw made from a layer cake chopped in half and solids ... purchased the backing at SR Harris (it's the wide stuff!)


the table runners and a couple of throws -- bound and ready to (a) wash and/or store


ok -- 8 years later I finally got blogger to place 2 pictures side by side ... wth.  Scrapbooking at the Jesus Church last night -- I sorted my scrap bin and cut 5" squares for more mug rugs and strips for table runners and a pile of flat folds to donate to a local church ... 

heat be damned -- I'm off to the cabin today -- I have books to read, mug rugs to sew and a deck chair calling my name ..

before i go .... there is a list (go figure)!





No comments: