ah, the big day has arrived in my cranky world. all i can say is things need to change, I'm not sure I can keep up this pace - and there is a whole lot of work yet to be done. a freaking lot of work. my extension list is up to 100 -- yes, 100.
I woke up in the middle of the night with issues, intestinal issues .. not the best day to not be fully functional -- I'm on 2 hours of sleep -- a nap may be needed. soon.
change, I'm not sure how to change -- but I know I need to change.
in the chaos of the day I am losing perspective but dang it's been a really tough 105 days and it's not over yet ...
leap of faith -- leap of faith
this will be me by 5:00 pm

No comments:
Post a Comment