Thursday, December 28, 2023

year end reflections

 

year end reflections -- I'm not going sugarcoat it .. it's been a tough year -- but the life lessons have paid dividends .. I think .. or some of them have -- I tried to find a couple pix that summed up life 


I can sit in a dark living room and gaze at the tree all night long -- last weekend it was my time to read, shop and think ... it is however, listing a bit more, Asshole, the cat attacked it again ..

It's a 15 year old Menards special .. it's days are limited ... a wise woman would order 2024 Xmas cards with this picture on it ... ( the day is young it might still happen)


I should be renamed the Trash Diva -- seriously -- office, farm, cabin -- everywhere I am the queen of trash ... even in a dress and sandals .. yesterday a client came for a brief pre tax gig and ... rolled in the curbie for me .. I am blessed


I parked Ruby on the first shot .. need to cover her and sweep out the shed (after the cover) .. and I'm sure I can find some more shit to throw out -- I haven't spent a lot of time back here 


good friends are the best -- 


and Ruby II before she got traded off -- I really liked her -- it was the wise choice and even so .. it was a hard choice -- I can't believe I'm whining over a flipping truck .. her replacement is nice too .. especially since I just ordered $300 of weathertech floor liners for it .. 


that office view .. any idea how many times I wonder on the state of things --- gazing out the window at State Farm .. seriously, it's my window to gaze from ... 

No comments: