5 years -- uff da -- a lot of living, learning and rolling with life the last 5 years ...
this is the meme that I spied on our covid day 1 and it is a continual reminder that I am not in control and there should be no fear -- I do need daily reminders ( and I'm such a creature of habit I post it on every anniversary)
today, I'm going to celebrate the life lessons of covid -- the good people that make me tick .. the ones that propped me up and kept pushing me along the last 1,825 days --
life is about the daily lessons -- change, growth, challenge, acceptance, compassion, kindness
and in the spirit of "I got this" ... I put on a pair of pj pants post shower this morning and forgot my "dress" jeans at home -- so navy paisley pj pants for the win today !!! it's all part of my crazy life.

No comments:
Post a Comment