Sunday, February 1, 2026

February 1st .. already

 


I can't tell you when I took this picture -- November 2022 -- anyway I digress -- see the giant post it hanging on my door -- that's one of my planners -- it's large enough to see from a distance ...  I am a creature of habit -- I update it weekly -- faithfully update it ... always update it -- I'm lost without out it .. sometimes it's a scrum board ...


and this morning's update - I forgot Wednesday .. again .. all winter long I keep getting midweek days mixed up .. argh .. literally forgot Wednesday ..


the OCD in me fixed it ...

left the office early for Cousin Fred's wake .. no where to park, went to kwik trip for the basics in life and then parked on the street and walked down ... 

75 minutes later I was thru the line and when I left the line was out the door and they were still circling and looking for parking spaces .. it was a wonderful sea of people -- the boys were overwhelmed -- a lot of love was shared ... 

so the homework and I are having a love / hate relationship this evening.  i worked on the disjointed mixed up client all morning long .. literally -- office tidying -- snow shoveled - or most of it .. 
I am about to start prepping for the cleaning lady -- because we clean before she comes 
argh.



No comments: