Thursday, August 27, 2026

mind is gone ...


so i went searching for "closed" for the week meme's -- toying with an end of month shut down next week .. or less work next week ... it's pretty bad that I'm looking ahead for these today 






this might be the winner

so taking the week off is really taking the week off from "people" or "people - ing" ... if that's a word -- lately I crave uninterrupted work time ... just a lot of push and pulling of the paper and mind .

managed to get bit by something and my calf looks like I've been shot with a shot gun -- went to Urgent Care Tuesday night -- faster than the doctor == steroid topical and oral medications ... using the cream and self medicating with Benedryl at night -- sleeping like a rock :)  

so back to the paper shuffle 


 

No comments: