so, here is the first attempt at a handbag -- this one has a zip top and bamboo handles and since I chopped 4 inchs off of it last night it looks much better -- strips pieced to batting. the colors are really orange and hot pink with the light lime green tossed in

this was the first true sucess in this endeavor -- love the mod 60's look -- the proportions are perfect and it flew together in less than an hour -- lined in a light pink --- I forgot the closure .

So I took the same pattern and added the strip piecing -- still no closure but it's a cute little bag! The other side has different strips -- I was running out of fabric . . .

Ths was last nights success -- eyelet trim, a button closure and up and done in under a half hour -- gotta love the pink -- pink drapery fabric that I found at Joanne Fabrics and was going to cover a throw pillow...
1 comment:
These bags are fabulous (especially the top one!) Are you going to sell them? You don't need that many...
Post a Comment