Sunday, June 21, 2009

Swedefest

So I make the trek to Bernadotte yesterday for "Swedefest." I think the last time I actually had purpose for the trek to Bernadotte was a 4H related something 40 years ago.

They (the Bernadotte Lutheran Church Congregation) have really nice picnic/bandshell/cemetary grounds -- the food was good, the music was nice and there was no bugs --- parking was entertaining -- but I managed to ditch cruise and get out of there without rolling over ---. The horse drawn carriage rides looked like fun (as did the ATV version).

Since I overslept (like 9:00am ish) and 1/2 the day was gone and it was dripping no weeding today -- or at least this morning. Headed to office to clean and work this afternoon. Might even whip out a new curtain or two --- been looking at the fabric for at least 2 months.

Toodles
M

No comments: