Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally Friday ....

I'm beginning to dislike holidays and holiday weekends. They just screw up the entire week --- and since Iwon't have any more until May 1st, it shouldn't be a problem.

The FLOOR is looking much more respectable -- the south 1/2 will get done this morning and tomorrow, the furniture will be returned!!!!! I need my space back.

I picked a bushel of canteloupe last night -- divied them out -- late this afternoon will pick for tomorrow. I started picking pumpkins too. Dad is digging out his big trailer so I can start stacking -- I haven't sprung this on him yet --- but working on pumpkin sale and will move it to the very expensive acreage next to the mailbox. He needs to mow down there and relocate his fish house so we have a "sales office". Sounds good to me. He'll have other ideas.

So on to another productive day!

Diva M

okay it's been 4 hours since I muscled the furniture with the kid -- and then I went to the garden and started picking -- now every bone in this very old and weary body aches.....must be a change in the weather .... IT HAD BETTER RAIN FOR ALL THIS PAIN!!!!!!

No comments: