So we made it thru the FAIR -- yes, we ate cheese curds. On my previous fair experience I toured the barns and exhibits, this time around was different. Jean was looking for a particular vender and we walked several miles looking for them. Lots of commercial crap available, why would anyone by shoes at the FAIR.
Sweet Martha's Cookies are wonderful. I did purchase a pail --- Jean and Nick bought 3 pails. 1 for her co-workers, 1 for home and 1 to go fishing. So with 4 pails of fresh cookies the journey home smelled pretty good.
Nick received a blue ribbon on his engine -- did not win the purple -- missed by a couple of points! By the time his judging was done, they were evicting the 4H kids and sanitizing due the H1N1 -- !!!! -- later I found out 2 kids from his 4H club tested positive . . . so it's beginning.
M
2 comments:
Darn, I didn't get there this year.
I hope you ate some sweet martha's for me.
I've got sweet martha's everywhere -- finally froze them! better to enjoy them in the weeks to come....
Post a Comment