how's this for a night
1. jcpenney (returns stuff)
2.barnes & noble (next door to jcpenny -- gotta go)
3.hancock fabric (only spent $1.33 -- a new low for me)
4.sam's club (copy paper)
5.walmart (3rd time in 10 years)
6.office maxx (for the laser toner cartridge that sam's didn't have)
7.hyvee (grocery side)
8.hyvee (deli side)
9.home
I still can't believe the quanity, quality and reasonable prices of HyVee compared to gypfoods. The take-out Chinese was even on sale (after 8:00pm).
Evidently, my HPLaser printer is old, Sam's doesn't carry the cartridges anymore -- so it was Office Maxx ($118 - ouch). I requested Dr. Lee to price me out a new printer with the new computers ---
I'm in good shape for winter -- 12 cases of paper in storage and 200lbs of kitty litter. Office supplies are well stocked --- even the dang appointment calendar is bought! Even the coffee is purchased -- Walmart had a sale on the fru fru coffees.
It's raining again -- must have to sew tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment