This blog is sometimes my personal "notes to self" reminders.
I actually worked up until 4:30 today, Mom helped out and I went to the patch to do a little clean up -- found a couple of bushels of squash, more pumpkins, and lastly picked the Argonut Butternut Squash. The Argonuts are upwards of 20lbs -- they are wacky. Not sure if they are ripe -- I did mistakenly drive over one with the truck -- it looked and smelled ripe! If nothing else they will be cool yard art.
The Twins game was irking me so I came to the computer to do a little work. I started another blog -- www.toomuchfabricdiva.blogspot.com just so I could participate in a virtual quilt show --- if you go to the blog link and click on the ParkCity Virtual Quilt Show the entries will pop up -- it's pretty darn cool. The quilting bloggers are neat! Better than us gardening divas.
Hard to believe most of the gardening is done. Sometime in the next week I'll finish pulling the row markers -- and then hack up the remaining pumpkins -- good eating for the wildlife -- although the deer have already found them. I need to sit down and make notes of which variety met my expectations and which didn't. And lastly, decide if I'm going to garden next year. I never know until I order seed. It might be on a much smaller scale -- I just don't know yet.
Toodles
Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment