so yesterday it was....
work, work, work
dentist at 3:30 (no cavities, just a brushing lecture)
home for chores and supper
back to town for Planning/Zoning Meeting
back to the farm
hoed 2 rows of watermelons (still not looking good)
sprayed the final row of pumpkins & squash
back to house for a shower -- it was 9:15 and light enough to see.....
today it's....
work
plumber & carpenters arriving for bathroom event
noon luncheon with local politicians
work
WinVestors meeting at 5:00
home -- more watermelons to hoe
tomorrow it's ....
work, work, work
home for chores
back to town for Yoga ....
I'm going to need an attitude adjustment day -- I'm thinking it's gotta be Friday .... which I'll probably have to mow the lawn at the office and chop down the trees growing in my flower beds.....
And my sewing machine is calling -- where are you, where are you....
m
No comments:
Post a Comment