Monday, June 7, 2010

oh good grief it's Monday AGAIN

  I'm not joking -- I really hate MONDAY'S.  They are especially bad when I'm going to be gone on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Not looking forward to my seminar -- nor the commuting.  Thankfully I have driving buddy to share the trek.  Now, if I could get him to stop at quilt shops and garden centers on the way .... or since I'm next door to Mall of America and IKEA.....

  So, I started digging in the melon patch and things are starting to poke thru ... a really slow start on the watermelons.  The gentle rain on Saturday helped too. 

  I believe my renters have relocated == Robyn and I took a tour up there this morning.  Kinda bare -- needs a lot of painting and cleaning.  A bit of plumbing, a bit of electrical...... it goes on and on.... it will be a nice apartment ....

Diva

No comments: