the sun is shining .... it was busting thru the clouds last night at 8:30 so I took a stroll thru the patch ... it's a sad looking patch ....
this weekends project list !
Indoors:
a.
laundry (there are piles of it)
b. porch
c.
garages (still need to be swept)
Patch:
a.
replant with transplants
b. hoe (if possible)
c. till (if I can persuade someone to put the tiller on fergie)
d.
plant more pots
e. mow at the office
Sewing Room:
a. finish binding the batik (a re-occuring item)
b. backs for the brick & the honeybun/jellyroll project
c.
call Amy -- if done pick up the quilted
(this means a road trip and some antiques too!!)
d.
decide on the next project
(the Kaffee Fasset's are speaking to me)
Office:
a.
I might have to work all day today ... I have lists there also ...
b.
next week is a busy Commissioner week so .....
Mankato:
a.
Thrift shop drop off (more!)
b.
Groceries
c. Mulch (need lots)
d. Olive Garden (need food)
Happy Sunshine !!!!!
Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment