okay -- my melon plants are flopping over and dying -- so I've talked myself into somekind of root rot / damping off / fungus issue. if they were dying from my weed killing adventures they should have died sooner ... although I know I got a couple of 'em.
so yesterday, I got 3 more flats from the Greenhouse (thanks greenhouse!) and they've been transplanted -- on Thursday night I did 2 flats and well, I may go down and get some more (they have a lot and they aren't selling). it's too wet to hoe or till ...
after the planting binge I did laundry and hung it out to dry. it rained. the sun came out at 8:30 last night and I woke up to fog and it's raining again.
so this means it must be time to SEW !!! and READ ... !!!!
Diva
1 comment:
Have fun with the sewing and reading. Sorry to hear your watermelons have turned up their tows and passed on to gardening heaven. Good luck with the next batch!
Post a Comment