yes, the dang deer are still eating - I haven't been out there for almost 48 hours !!
It has been a busy busy week. Farm Income Tax Seminar in Mankato on Monday, County business all day Tuesday (really all day). Wednesday I actually worked 1/2 the day .... and then I .....
drank a lot of nasty stuff --- spent a lot of time reading --- and well, getting ready for today
which involved over-sleeping --- ya, 7:15 .... and I had to be at the hospital for the 7:45 check - in
I was home by 11:00 and EATING .... and well - per Dr. Ritsy .... I have a nice colon.
the prep was much worse than the procedure. but I'm NEVER doing it again.
so, I'm working from home this afternoon! might check out the patch -- see how much has been ate (a lot) and get some fresh air!
M
1 comment:
Glad to hear you have a pretty colon.
Do you EVER slow down? Working from home! Insane. I'd be curled up on the lounge sleeping.
Post a Comment