Thursday, February 23, 2012

so it goes

    well the hoop-a-la surrounding the impending "winter storm warning" has moved south -- literally.  I was hoping for some quality work time. 

     if every winter was like this winter we'd be blessed.  although I think it's probably going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights -- my ark needs to be constructed.  we'll need that much moisture to make up for the lack of white shit snow.  so it goes, it is out of our control (well, except for the ark).

    I am surprised by the amount of vehicle traffic on the road at 5:33am.  good grief it is good to know I'm not the only idiot going to work .....

old pictures below ... from 2005 or 2006 ...




2 comments:

gz said...

I'm glad that we don't get twisters too often around here!

Shay said...

The universe obviously thinks our stinking Summer weather is enough punishment .We dont get hurricanes or Twisters in my part of Oz thank goodness.