Thursday, February 16, 2012

So, I've been here since

5:45 am ... you would think I have accomplished many tasks. Wrong.  The biggest finish so far is emptying the trash/recycling/shredding bins.  I have also sorted the various piles on my desk/floor/shelves.

I'm suffering from the "busier I am the behinder I become" syndrome.  So to cure the syndrome I have a large (super large) iced coffee. 

The end is a mere 61 days away ... 8 weeks .. 2 months and 1 day .... not so bad eh!


M
okay this came thru on an email .... might be faked but I found it entertaining....

2 comments:

Shay said...

61 days is still along time to be so busy ...you take it easy.

gz said...

my grandma always said"the hurrier I go, the behinder I get"!! So true.
and talking of behinds...my eldest walked out in his brand new red wellies...and an aran jumper and a wooly hat..the first time he saw snow properly. That photo brings back memories!!