Monday, January 21, 2013

how do we dress today

  let me count the layers.....
  base layer -- silk long underwear from lands end ... total body coverage
  corduroy pants
  mock neck t shirt
  fleece sweatshirt
  heavy socks
  handmade crochet scarf
  fleece hat
  fleece gloves
  purple down jacket. (fleece lined of course)
  Nikes (only because my boots are already at the office)




  hummm  truck is out warming up.  it is a cold hunk of metal this morning (at least it started -- I'm guessing the oil change and extra anti-freeze additive last week helped)    -5 with a windchill of -36 --- peeps we've been this cold before and hey ... tomorrow it will be almost identical.  so I'm guess water aerobics is gonna be chilly tonight!  

  I just wish we had a bit more snow cover ... snow would insulate the perennials, shrubs and trees a bit and dang, we need the moisture.

  stay warm and toasty .....

  marie

No comments: