Sunday, January 27, 2013

ice storm !!!






what a flipping mess -- it's kind of changed over to snow.  all snow would have been much better.  blogger let me upload pictures ... sorry for the blast of pictures.

since the weather dudes fore casted this crap, I backed a box of homework when I got to the office this morning.  so far it's still in the box but I'm having fun updating the home computer, surfing the internet and printing out copies of this blog. 

I'm kind of cheap so I purchased a pdf copy of the blog -- from the beginning thru 12/31/12 and have slowly been printing it to paper.  the pdf copy was reasonable.  after spending several years of earnings on ink ... a printed book would have been a good deal.   sometimes my cheapness is a hindrance.  anyway ... the printing is almost done ... I burned a couple of copies to cd's too ... imagine someone reading this babble 60 years from now.  yep, my eyes are rolling too.

stay safe - it is awful out there!

M

No comments: