Sunday, February 10, 2013

it is not often that I

  don't go into the office between Thanksgiving and Mother's Day.  But hearing the forecasted weather wackiness, which frankly changed so many times in 24 hours that my head was spinning.

My box of homework .. packed up Saturday night as I left.  Last job before leaving -- fill the cat dish and empty the litter box, Nick is on his own today. -- he'll be owly tomorrow.  I thought this box (and plastic bag) would keep me busy for 12 hours.  I was right.  Started uploading W2's to Minnesota's website at 5:30 am and on and on it went.

it rained for 3 hours and then the big flakes arrived.

interfered with the tv viewing -- so out came the broom and the operator -- and then it started raining again.
it's a sloppy mess ... an icy sloppy mess at my house

woody at the feeder.

tomorrow is another day - let the melting begin.
the homework is done
7 loads of laundry
beds to make
floors to vac / sweep
and I think there is a sewing machine that could use my attention.

happy snow (ice) day!

Marie




No comments: