okay, I am a shopper, I confess, I like looking, feeling and spending.
I love iced coffee, specifically the iced coffee above. add milk, add ice and drink away. the biggest problem. it is not available in the local grocery store or any of the specialty or discount stores. it's a 15 mile drive to the nearest store -- there is no time in my world for a 15 mile drive for iced coffee mixed. So, I let my fingers do the shopping, yep AMAZON has everything and the same price as the grocery store.
I've died and gone to heaven -- I ordered enough to last a decade (and the shipping got cheaper) !!!
after the crazyness of Monday, multiplied by the holiday .... "are you open" was the question of the day ... not sure how many times Kevin or Mrs. H answered that question, but it was way too many.
I'll be nicer I have my iced coffee mix.
Diva M

No comments:
Post a Comment