Ms. Cindy and I realized at 3:30 yesterday (a) that it was 3:30 on Sunday and (b) a lot got accompished over the weekend. So, she went on to her next job and I, well I, farted off the rest of the day.
Everything I touched was missing something. So I went home and did laundry ... walked passed the sewing machine and creative corner at least 10 times. Updated the iPad, downloaded some books, read a fast book.
Priced out / planned out seed for the patch. But didn't order any. Waffling big time on the gardening side of life.
Went to bed. Early. Nothing on TV -- well, couldn't seem to focus on anything on TV.
So the day went.
M
1 comment:
I have days like that sometimes. I think its the world telling you to take some down time. Usually I spend all day playing games on my Ipad or something equally time wasting.
Post a Comment