forgot a couple of other helpers on the now famous list!
Mitzi & Lori ... kept (keep) us clean and tidy
Michelle ... the vegetarian who wouldn't eat the pepperoni on the pizza
(and help to get us thru the cancer event)
Tessa !!!
I'm blessed peeps, truly blessed.
there are some cool pictures on the iPad, but I was so busy downloading books last night ( need something to do in 44 days) that I forgot to upload them .... books and internet bingo.
Toodles
M
ah, red/white and me at the market .... 2008 or 2009 ... yep, same tables, same tubs, same rugs, same crates ... miss this truck, bald tires, lots of rust, no brakes and didn't go into reverse without a bit of luck. key bent in the ignition, door locks would lock by themselves, no radio, nice bed liner ... it was a classic ....
No comments:
Post a Comment