Monday, October 28, 2013

oh Happy Monday ...


       I'm attempting to embrace Monday's with a smile.  (Time will tell - I know I've said it before) ...

       Nothing and I mean nothing on yesterday's list got done.  It was the laziest of days and it felt damn good.  When I finally got dressed -- it was flannel pants and comfy shirt -- and not a lot of movement.

   Came to town for lunch (via the drive thru) ... picked up the Sunday newspaper at the office and the roof boys were finishing up the project (I thought they were already done)  ...

   Took an ATV ride to the scrap shack and had a chat with the girls ... they were busy stamping away -- I came for the fresh air.  It was a bit chilly on the ATV -- the boys were busy re-locating their deer stands -- evidently the "hunt" is going to be happening soon.  I do think 6 deer stands on 100 acres is 4 too many.  Appears to be a village out there.

   Went home for nap ... see the trend.  Used the new quilt.

   Someone woke me up and declared the scalped potato's would not be done in time for supper -- so I ordered pizza, picked it up and baked it.

   Read my book and went to bed. 

   It was a relaxing drama free day ....
   Let's hope it continues ...

M

oops .. forgot to post a link to Perry, the corpse flower at GAC it's about to bloom again ... HERE IS THE LINK to the web cams -- it's flipping cool!




1 comment:

Shay said...

Sometimes its good to ignore those lists and just kick back and nap.