Thursday, October 31, 2013

OMG it's Halloween

  dang it's the 31st already -- I know I'm not the only one out there in this Universe that thinks October sped past. 

   I've done a fabulous job of faking "in control" this week .. until 5:15 last night when I crashed -- I then had the
  
    "put on your big girl panties and deal with it speech" 

  with myself ... and went to work ( I was still at the office) .... and attempted to work on the projects that had accumulated on my desk ... some of them are done and gone -- some of them are not.

   the fog rolled in thick last night -- it was a spooky but spooky in a cool way drive home ... where I managed to eat, read the paper and go to bed ...

   today is a new day and will bring new challenges -- I have on my "big girl panties" so I can handle whatever happens ...

   Have a spook-tacular Halloween ....
           (and don't come here trick or treating -- I haven't bought any treats)

M

 

1 comment:

Shay said...

I bought treats just in case we had anyone roll up screaming "Trick or Treat". Nobody did so I have plenty of leftover candy if you need it !