yep, list time
1.finish my tax return (quit laughing)
2.balance my checkbook (ditto)
3.mow the freeking grass
4.buy flowers
5.empty trash
6. sweep garage
7. pack for scrapbooking
8.take shower/wash hair/brush teeth
9.clean off desk
10.grocery store
out of dish soap
treats for scrapbooking
hmmm -- should add a nap to that list. yesterday was a disjointed day ... everything was kittywampus. After supper I headed to my favorite Shopko to purchase the essentials in life -- toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and dental floss. Well forgot the soap, but picked up the cool quilt magazine.
by 8:00pm I was finally at the sewing machine. tops were pressed, backing was selected, batting was cut and measured, thread selected and bobbins filled.
by 5:00am I had the long arm humming -- yep, 5:00am. the orange/lime quilt, the yellow/grey quilt and the flannel quilt were all quilted by 7:30 am -- it was going good so I kept on sewing!
will be binding those 3, a lap robe and a table runner at scrapbooking this afternoon/evening.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. sweep garage
7.
8.
9.
10.
hmmm -- should add a nap to that list. yesterday was a disjointed day ... everything was kittywampus. After supper I headed to my favorite Shopko to purchase the essentials in life -- toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and dental floss. Well forgot the soap, but picked up the cool quilt magazine.
by 8:00pm I was finally at the sewing machine. tops were pressed, backing was selected, batting was cut and measured, thread selected and bobbins filled.
by 5:00am I had the long arm humming -- yep, 5:00am. the orange/lime quilt, the yellow/grey quilt and the flannel quilt were all quilted by 7:30 am -- it was going good so I kept on sewing!
will be binding those 3, a lap robe and a table runner at scrapbooking this afternoon/evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment