blue blue sky ...
honeysuckle
So, I thought I'd be planting -- #1 has the patch disked -- but evidently he wants to re-work it in the morning. So, the planting waits. It gets done. It grows. Deer eat it. Marie gets mad.
Tomorrow Jan, Joanne and I are road tripping it to SR Harris ...
this pix is from my 2013 adventure
you can read about it HERE ...
I still have not recovered .... 18 months later ...
they have a new store a bit closer and I'm told a lot more organized than this chaos. I have my purse cleaned out my spending $$$$ out and all I have left to do is put together some fabric swatches.
I worked on the ugly quilt tonight -- pictures to follow. Just not feeling the love on the UGLY. Time will tell.
1 comment:
Love SR Harris! The southern store is not nearly as challenging--or exciting!--as the northern store! Have fun!
Post a Comment