This DIVA has
.... managed to purge more stuff. I'm in the purge mood.
.... left the office shortly after 1:00 and have been tossing ever since.
.... with a laundry break ... now a blogging break.
.... I actually might find some time to sew
Christmas Eve is a very low key event on Daisy Lane. Hence the cleaning blitz. I came home to lights and decorations -- elder #1 ... Pizza for supper ...
One more gift left to wrap ---
I was bad -- I did bring home a tote bag of work.
Software / Hardware changes -- need to take a short online class.
ta ta
cleaning Diva ...
.... managed to purge more stuff. I'm in the purge mood.
.... left the office shortly after 1:00 and have been tossing ever since.
.... with a laundry break ... now a blogging break.
.... I actually might find some time to sew
Christmas Eve is a very low key event on Daisy Lane. Hence the cleaning blitz. I came home to lights and decorations -- elder #1 ... Pizza for supper ...
One more gift left to wrap ---
I was bad -- I did bring home a tote bag of work.
Software / Hardware changes -- need to take a short online class.
ta ta
cleaning Diva ...
No comments:
Post a Comment