ah Monday -- it's you again.
I actually got out of bed at my normal time. Almost 10 days of crud and on a Monday I can finally move in the morning. Both elders now suffering from it. and self medicating. the speech I received about urgent care -- is not resonating with them. they'll be there yet.
I left the office at 3:30 yesterday! laundry, cleaning, cooking were on my agenda. it happened. I did sit briefly at my sewing table. still sorting and unpacking from girls weekend. argh. it was chilly down there and I forgot my sweater so -- back upstairs to mindless drivel on TV.
time for change.
M
I actually got out of bed at my normal time. Almost 10 days of crud and on a Monday I can finally move in the morning. Both elders now suffering from it. and self medicating. the speech I received about urgent care -- is not resonating with them. they'll be there yet.
I left the office at 3:30 yesterday! laundry, cleaning, cooking were on my agenda. it happened. I did sit briefly at my sewing table. still sorting and unpacking from girls weekend. argh. it was chilly down there and I forgot my sweater so -- back upstairs to mindless drivel on TV.
time for change.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment