it's GIRLS GONE CRAFTING weekend at MY SCRAP SHACK .... the food, the projects, the laughter is over the top.
Thursday night after the pool, when the brain fuzzies cleared -- I loaded up my stuff and attempted to project plan. And then got to the office yesterday and found my spray starch had froze -- so good to be me.
New tires on the truck yesterday -- should have less slippy sliding around. It is so freeking cold that I haven't noticed the slipperies.
Off to work for a spot of 1099 and W2's and then back out to the shack for the balance of the weekend.
Create!
Thursday night after the pool, when the brain fuzzies cleared -- I loaded up my stuff and attempted to project plan. And then got to the office yesterday and found my spray starch had froze -- so good to be me.
New tires on the truck yesterday -- should have less slippy sliding around. It is so freeking cold that I haven't noticed the slipperies.
Off to work for a spot of 1099 and W2's and then back out to the shack for the balance of the weekend.
Create!
No comments:
Post a Comment