I wasn't sure how many quilts I had completed -- they've been scattered in boxes and tubs ... here's the pile, most if not all are crib or small throws ...
it's a riot of color eh!
I then proceeded to attempt to be creative -- here is a table runner pieced (flip and sew piecing) from left over binding hunks ... it has since been completed. Not sure if I like it or not -- might need to be wider and longer ... after this I moved to the long arm and quilted 2 more ... blues / greens and teals. This morning -- 2 more -- pinks -- florals ... I have a twin sized throw hanging on the rails -- top, batting and binding need to "hang" the wrinkles out -- tonight will quilt --
The pile of pieced tops is dwindling ... 4 more twin sized await me and hopefully this weekend -- so during the long holiday weekend I can be a binding zealot.
![]() |
| look at me look at me
And below -- 100 feet from the house -- looking at us ---
"food" -- they have managed to eat all of the lower limbed apples from all of the apple trees
dang critters.
|



No comments:
Post a Comment