yep, August is the new April
raining. again. steadily.
most thankful that I damn near died mowing the lawn Monday night -- at least that project got finished this week .... Monday night humidity was wickedly evil and it's been raining ever since.
attempted to tour tornado damage yesterday afternoon -- didn't find much. 'tis good. visited with Dr. Lee and his new knee for a while -- life on the prairie -- new body parts and rain.
TG I F
raining. again. steadily.
most thankful that I damn near died mowing the lawn Monday night -- at least that project got finished this week .... Monday night humidity was wickedly evil and it's been raining ever since.
attempted to tour tornado damage yesterday afternoon -- didn't find much. 'tis good. visited with Dr. Lee and his new knee for a while -- life on the prairie -- new body parts and rain.
TG I F
No comments:
Post a Comment