Sunday, February 18, 2018

58 days and 57 nights to go ....



so the daily desk shot -- monitor #2 -- caramel rice cakes (damn tasty) , flowers (on sale from Econo) and my pencil/pen/tool cup

and oh -- Jon's shot of the bridge I nabbed it from Facebook a couple of days ago -- I change my wallpaper often - this shot was pretty cool -- might need a print of it ...

Attitude adjustment was the grocery store -- and I thought only old people went there for entertainment -- well $38 later .. it was flowers, caramel rice cakes, veggies, ham salad, chips, ice, salad dressing -- croissants (mini ones), butter ... and a walk thru the store .... and I braved the self checkout which promptly blew bells at me ... ugly thing.

Somehow I missed the weather memo, I thought the crappy weather was a late afternoon start --  and came home at 3:30 with my box of work .... most of it is completed ... the weather is suppose to arrive early morning.  freezing rain.  oh joy.  let's hope it snows instead.  

So, time to put the clean clothes away, make the bed, take a shower and hit the hay. 

Later Alligator ....


I said "see ya later alligator" to my new friend Harper, who is about to turn three and she promptly replied -- "My name is Harper, I'm not an alligator" ... so in a while crocodile.





No comments: