dress kind of day here on 3rd Street
black/white striped dress
black leggings
black boots
grey tweed sweater
jewelry ...
shaggy hair (in dire need of a trim)
dark under eye circles
cranky disposition
and a freeking tired body ...
my goal of the week was to wear clothes from the closet -- clothes I hadn't worn ... clothes of which I own too many ..
today I vowed to look good, feel good and have a better disposition!
(we'll see won't we)
black/white striped dress
black leggings
black boots
grey tweed sweater
jewelry ...
shaggy hair (in dire need of a trim)
dark under eye circles
cranky disposition
and a freeking tired body ...
my goal of the week was to wear clothes from the closet -- clothes I hadn't worn ... clothes of which I own too many ..
today I vowed to look good, feel good and have a better disposition!
(we'll see won't we)
No comments:
Post a Comment