Saturday, April 14, 2018

2018 Snow Day #10


didn't know I was snapping the cardinal in flight .. 


this damn squirrel worked hard to get at a treat ... he was digging around for over an hour 


Tom Turkey didn't like the weather either


I walked to the top of the hill -- life in a snow globe -- winds were picking back up and the sleet returned.  sleet/snert


yep, snow day #10 is almost over ... I left last night at 6:30 with work -- made it back to the office by 6:30 ... got the back up tape running and then worked until it finished at 11:00 .. home with another box of work and supplies and well, it's almost 9:00pm ... my box is done (or as done as it can get ) 

I've shoveled out the garage doors and front sidewalk -- elder #1 has cleared the driveway and made snow ridges to hold back any drifting this evening ...
a strong 10" so far ...


please Mother Nature -- bring me Spring ... 
I really need some heat.


No comments: