Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Just another day in Southern Minnesota


the "river" flowing in from the field thru the yard


my truck - hanging out with the camper until it is dry enough to actually get to the back machine shed -- the river pictured above is "ponding" back there -- and it's a mess


rhubarb


so, another Tuesday in the Valley -- I actually made it to water aerobics last night -- I've been referring to it as the $40 water aerobics -- probably the only time I'll make it this session -- no it was not worth the $40 ... need to work on better attendance .. 'tis good for the body and soul.  I might try to attend the summer sessions at the outdoor pool ... 

I still have a 3' snow pile at the office -- hopefully it will vanish tomorrow -- sun, lots of sun is forecasted.  Ruby and I have been cruising into the office this week -- I missed her ... she weathered winter pretty well in the new improved storage location.

No comments: