Tuesday, May 22, 2018

i'm a hoarder ...



they probably couldn't film a tv episode about my hoarding habits.  but some things I never toss until they're well used.   Above is the front half of a tattered birthday card from my parents.  It's been holding credit card receipts in my desk since 1996.  22 freeking years.  it finally wore out and split in half.  I almost taped it together ... instead I tossed it.  good grief -- it's been thru a desk change, a tornado and a move .... egads.


I also tossed all the old credit card receipts that I hadn't matched up to a credit card statement.  At least they weren't 22 years old.  seriously peeps, I don't know what gets in my head.  I keep shit.

I hoard paper too ... cute little note pads, post it's with funny quips, lined, unlined.  there must be a therapy program for said addiction. argh.  

I bet some of that fabric in my stash is at least 15 years old.  ya, it's a disease, there is no cure.  


and the beans are up!  got to see them on my evening walk.
must walk more 
must walk often
must must must







No comments: