o m g ... I'm a clothes hoarder ... yes, I am.
went home after a day of office projects (8:00 ish) and began the "great closet swap" ... as in swap out the winter clothes for the summer clothes (also known as small closet syndrome)
my winter wardrobe of Lands' End fleece is legendary -- all colors all patterns -- enough for one a day and a spare for those "just in case" moments ... well -- I found 6, yes, 6 unopened new fleece pullovers in my upper closet -- 6 -- w.t.h.
it gets better -- those idiots at Kohls keep sending me coupons for 30% off -- I have a summer stash of tek gear shorts, capri's and pants -- a freeking stash. and oh ... our friends at CJBanks had everything 50% off last weekend -- at least I purchased dress pants and a jacket (or two), then I'm going thru the mail and what do I find
freeking 30% off at Lands' End -- I threw it out.
a bit more of purge tonight -- and will deliver all to the thrift shop tomorrow .. w.t.h.
went home after a day of office projects (8:00 ish) and began the "great closet swap" ... as in swap out the winter clothes for the summer clothes (also known as small closet syndrome)
my winter wardrobe of Lands' End fleece is legendary -- all colors all patterns -- enough for one a day and a spare for those "just in case" moments ... well -- I found 6, yes, 6 unopened new fleece pullovers in my upper closet -- 6 -- w.t.h.
it gets better -- those idiots at Kohls keep sending me coupons for 30% off -- I have a summer stash of tek gear shorts, capri's and pants -- a freeking stash. and oh ... our friends at CJBanks had everything 50% off last weekend -- at least I purchased dress pants and a jacket (or two), then I'm going thru the mail and what do I find
freeking 30% off at Lands' End -- I threw it out.
a bit more of purge tonight -- and will deliver all to the thrift shop tomorrow .. w.t.h.
No comments:
Post a Comment